but also gives you endless w

ylq

but also gives you endless w

ylq
Over and over again, the boring action essentials Wholesale Cigarettes, a set of severe demonstrations, enduring the torment again and again, honing our will, the stomach once and again like the brain sends out the signal of "empty city", the sun is crazy Baked the earth, but also grilled us, but even so, we can not relax and tight, even if the foot hurts to walk, even if the skin is dark, it can not stop our progress. "Slightly, stand upright!" "This is the harsh password of Wu Hao's instructor. From time to time, one or two people will come out to demonstrate to us. If you sweat, you will be pulled out by the instructor." "Stand up, stand upright! You see, there are people who wipe the sweat, is there anyone who wants to stand in the military position? I want to stand in the military position and give me a move!" The most painful thing is to stand in the sun for 30 minutes, the sweat can not be rubbed When the mosquito bites you, you don't dare to resist. The painful memories are the tempering of our will. I started the real training with confidence. The instructor has replaced the severe reprimands over and over again. The training field not only has our neat steps, but also our loud slogans Newport Cigarettes, and our brightest "Unity is power." Standing in the military position, giving you the body of the Yan and Huang children who are not bent on the spine, but also gives you endless willpower. Standing up under the shackles, it reflects our agile body and way of thinking; practicing straddles and practicing our balance ability Online Cigarettes. In this military training, I learned the rules "no rules and no squares", no water can not become a river. Without the efforts of each of us, there can be no complete high quality team. Every action in training requires the strength of our unity, and let us realize that this power is endless. It has become a force, the power that can give us the power when it is difficult. Military training makes us believe in strength and strive to be the strongest of life. Today we sweat together and endure. Tomorrow we will accept the most gorgeous rainbow together. Pain, let us cherish every minute, every second of happiness; hardship, let us experience the difficulties of parents. Military training has become an indelible part of our memory.<br/>Related articles:<br/> Cigarettes Online